The Austin Seven Club’s 2020 Historic Winton
May 29 - May 31
Introducing 44th Historic Winton
Australia’s Longest-running, All-historic Motor Race Meeting
Friday 29, Saturday 30 & Sunday 31 May 2020 Winton Motor Raceway, near Benalla, Victoria Australia
Conducted by the Austin 7 Club Inc A0003290N with the assistance of the HMRAV
More than 400 historic cars, motorbikes and sidecars will compete at Historic Winton on 30th and 31st May 2020 at Winton Motor Raceway.
The Historic Winton weekend commences on Friday 29th May with the Benalla Historic Vehicle Tour and practice at the raceway. The Saturday program starts with qualifying laps then car, motorcycle and sidecar races commencing at lunchtime. Sunday is a full day of racing.
Historic displays of about 2,000 vehicles up to the 1980s will surround the track and for the first time, spectators will have entry to the competition paddock included in their gate ticket. A rare feature of this event is that everyone can see the competing race cars, motorbikes and sidecars up close and meet the race teams involved. Each year at Historic Winton, curated displays of anniversary and featured vehicles are on display. Anniversary cars invited to be on display in 2020 include:
- 120 Years: Auburn, Dodge Brothers, Peerless, Pierce Arrow, Swift, Tarrant
- 110 Years: Alfa Romeo, Morgan
- 100 Years: Mazda, Salmson, Indian Scout Motorcycle
- 90 Years: Austin 7 Ulster
- 95 Years: Invicta
- 80 Years: Ferrari
- 75 Years: Bristol, Jaguar, Jeep, Saab
- 65 Years: Citroen DS
- 60 Years: Amphicar, XK Falcon, FB Holden, Peugot 404, Vanden Plas
- 55 Years: Jensen Interceptor
- 50 Years: Austin Kimberley/Tasman, Citroen SM, Datsun 240z, Ford Falcon GT HO Phase II, HG Holden, Range Rover, Triumph Stag
- 45 Years: Jaguar XJS, Volvo 240
Special Feature: Event producer, the Austin 7 Club Inc turns 70 on 19 January 2020 and will celebrate throughout the year. Shannon’s car park and more.
Tickets and camping bookings are now available online at https://www.ticketebo.com.au/historicwinton. Earlybird tickets are available until 31 January 2020.
All ticket purchasers can enter the “Win a Weekend at Historic Winton” by midnight 14 April.
Please email [email protected] to be placed on our eNews list or follow @HistoricWinton on Facebook.