2018 HSRCA Annual General Meeting
The 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, October the 17th, at Denistone Sports Club from 8:00 PM.
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday evening 17 October next.
The AGM is important because it is an opportunity to review the year and invite comment on the way the HSRCA responds to the challenges and opportunities that lie before it. There are important issues for us to consider this year and we value your guidance and advice.
There is a lot to be thankful for in this last year and significant progress has been made despite the continuing issues that confront us.
This is also an appropriate time for reflection and appreciation for the lives of our friends and colleagues who passed away over the past year.
We are also proposing the award of life membership to someone who has provided long and sacrificial service. And we have some club trophies to award. So, join the celebration. As happened last year, meals are free
Papers will be available in the second week of October
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Relevant documentation, including the proxy form and nomination form is available from the following links:
- Receive Minutes of the 2017 AGM, as approved by the General Committee
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Nomination for Life Membership
- Presentation of Club Trophies
- Election of 2018-2019 Committee
- Positions declared vacant
- Appointment of interim chair
- Nominations and election
- Business plan update
- Future directions for the Club – open discussion
- Support for infrastructure improvements at Wakefield Park Raceway
- Other business