Getting Started in Historic Motorsport

There are three key requirements to get started and race in historic motorsport.

  1. You must be a member of a CAMS affiliated club, like the HSRCA. Click here to join us.
  2. You need a CAMS license. Click here to apply for a CAMS license.
  3. You need a vehicle with a CAMS historic log book to compete in historic events (other than regularity). Read more here.

CAMS provides a full overview of historic racing and how to get involved on their website. Click here to visit.

You can also contact us at the HSRCA for advice on how to get involved.

Phone: 02 9988 4743



Application for regularity licence [DOC]

Regularity policy 2012 [PDF]