Update: This took place on the 1st of December and has concluded.
A quick ‘Heads Up’ for all who are interested: All Sports Radio will be chatting about our Eastern Creek Historic Summer event as part of their weekly radio show, which is airing tonight at www.allsportsradio.com.au.
Tune in to All Sports Radio tonight (01/12/11) at 7:30PM to check it out. Head to www.allsportsradio.com.au and hit play in the Live Audio box, under the Main Menu on the right-hand side of the page.
Highlights of this week’s show via Ross Allen:
- Hal Moloney from the Historic Rally Group to talk about last weekend’s Evan Green Memorial event – but what about the weather!!!
- Laurence Miller from Motorcycling Australia’s Melbourne Office to talk about the 2011 Elite Rider program held at the Australian Institute of Sport
- Craig Davis, Abermain speedway super sedan driver, to talk about his car and his plans for the current speedway season
Mark Burrell will have reports on:
- The Manning Valley Kart Club Dave Hamnet Memorial race meeting held last weekend at the Wingham Circuit
- The up-coming speedway National Super Sedans Series
- The Nostalgia Drag Racing event held at Sydney Dragway last weekend
- The Historic Sports and Racing Car Association race meeting held at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney last weekend
Joel Allen will have:
- A report on Kurri Kurri Speedway Club’s exciting 2011 Boxing Day Speedway Showdown – massive news for Hunter and Central Coast speedway enthusiasts
- A report on the Australian Superbike 2011 Awards night held last week
- A report and results on the Leigh Adams Speedway Benefit Race Night held at Gillman Speedway last weekend
- The results of the 2011Qld Speedway Titles held in North Brisbane last weekend
The show will also have details on a Hunter/Central Coast Region Supporters’ Tour to the New Zealand Speedway Grand Prix in March 2012 and a look at what’s happening in the next couple of weeks.