This event has now concluded, please head to our ‘Entry Forms‘ page for up-to-date information.
Entry packs for our upcoming Eastern Creek All Historic Winter race weekend should be arriving in your inboxes and mailboxes as we speak. Additionally, the entry form, supplementary regulations (read them), and entry letter are now available for download on the website.
We are once again using the online historic motorsport entry system that ran so successfully for our February Wakefield Park event – Motor Event Entry.
The system is secure, password protected and free and has been developed by a regular competitor at historic meetings. It should make entering events much simpler and faster for you.
You need only enter your personal details, car information and team, ONCE, and then these details are made available to you each time you enter a new event. So if you have used this system previously, you’re just one quick step away from entering for Eastern Creek.
You can update your information easily and quickly whenever necessary, and please do, as it helps us greatly in staying in touch and putting together events.
To enter our Eastern Creek Winter Meeting:
- Click this link www.motorevententry.org or type it in your browser,
- If you are new to the system, click ‘Create an account’ and follow the prompts – wait for a confirmation email in your normal email, then go back to the MotorEventEntry website,
- Log on to the system using your MotorEventEntry ID and password,
- Go to ‘Toolkit’ and fill in your details, cars and team,
- Click this link directly to the event, or click ‘Upcoming Events’, view our Eastern Creek Meeting and then click ‘Enter Event’. You can pay by direct debit, cheque or credit card. If you pay on-line by credit card (via Paypal) the usual three percent fee will be waived.
Once you have created your account and entered your information, you need only log on and do the last step when entering any future events.
Modern browsers such as Internet Explorer 8 and 9, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, are supported. Old browsers such as Internet Explorer 6 and 7 are not.