You are most cordially invited to attend our forthcoming meeting at Sydney Motorsport Park this November 28th & 29th for another great weekend of historic motor sport and good company. We would be delighted if you could join us for the weekend!
Entry to the event is preferred through CAMS Motor Event Entry, and you can get there by clicking this link that will take you straight to our event. The supplementary regulations and entry documentation for the meeting are available on the Club website – just click this link.
The features for this meeting will be:
- A celebration of 50 years of Formula Vee, for which we are expecting a full grid. There will be several “Legends” in attendance who will be participating in demonstration laps during the lunch break. The Vees will also be housed in their own dedicated marquee and some cars will also be running in Regularity.
- A separate grid for Formula Ford, provided we have enough entries. This is an opportunity to spread the word and make the most of your own races.
- We would like to welcome back JKL, who have not run at this venue for a few years and are offering a race grid plus the opportunity to participate in Regularity.
- Two Regularity grids. The “normal” faster group of Regularity, plus a slower group of sports cars, JKL and Formula Vee. Of course, Group S, and Group N are also welcome to cross enter into an appropriate group should they wish to do so.
- Group S will be provided with a 20 lap endurance race on the Sunday morning and there will be grids for Group N, M&O and Q&R, as usual.
And don’t forget, there are three ways to enter:
- Go to Motor Event Entry (www.meecamsau.com) and enter on line;
- Go to the HSRCA website www.hsrca.com and download the entry form; or
- Give Robyn or myself a call and an old fashioned snail mail package will eventually arrive in your letterbox.
For supplementary regulations and other documentation please see the following links:
2015 Sydney Motorsport Park Summer Historics Entry Letter [PDF]
2015 Sydney Motorsport Park Summer Historics Supplementary Regulations [PDF]
2015 Sydney Motorsport Park Summer Historics Entry Form [DOC]
2015 Sydney Motorsport Park Summer Historics Fuel Order Form [PDF] (Fuel ordered ahead of time up until the week prior to the event will be supplied at a discounted price, please return the form to Glen Atkins at [email protected])
Competitors please note – the 100 octane fuel offered on this order form is not Avgas. Hi-Tec Racing Fuel can supply Avgas on request at a price of $4.20/litre. The pre-order discount is not available for Avgas.
If your car requires Avgas, please request it specifically when ordering.
Should you have any queries, feel free to contact Robyn or myself on (02) 9913 3662 at home or on email – [email protected].
I look forward to seeing you there!