In just two weeks, over the 30th of October to the 1st of November, we’ll return to the track with the 2020 HSRCA Spring Festival. As we get closer to the red lights going out on our first event, we have some updates to share with you.
Firstly, on-time entry to the 2020 Spring Festival at Wakefield Park has now closed. We will make all reasonable efforts to accept late entries, so if you’d like to enter please do so via the Motorsport Australia Members’ Portal available on the Motorsport Australia homepage.
With the close of entries, garage allocations for the event have been prepared and are available for download:
2020 HSRCA Spring Festival Garage Allocations [PDF] As at October 19, 2020
The Spring Festival will comply with all NSW Government COVID-19 regulations as well as Wakefield Park Raceway’s COVID-19 procedures.
- If you feel at all unwell or present even the mildest of symptoms, please stay home
- The 2020 HSRCA Spring Festival will not be open to spectators
- The attendee allowance is one competitor and one support person, allowing a total of two people per car
- A support person is one (only) of a crew, assistant, family, friend, supporter etc
- If the entrant and driver are different people then this should be noted on the MSA Event Entry and details listed
- Both the competitor and support person must be registered on the Motorsport Australia Event Entry website
- All entrants to the circuit will be checked for registration in order to gain admittance
- There will be a registration and health check (temperature) at the main gate to gain admission
- Document check will be conducted in carport 1 so that it may be done in an open fresh air space
- Current COVID-19 protocols will be followed including hand sanitiser available around the circuit, 1.5-metre social distancing, encouragement for all to regularly wash hands and the like
- There will be no social function on the Saturday afternoon after racing concludes
* If the NSW Government relaxes current COVID-19 regulations, then some event conditions may be altered in turn.
We have also received notice from Wakefield Park Raceway that unfortunately, due to ongoing restrictions emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic, camping at the venue is not permitted at this time. We are aware that some of you have taken advantage of this in the past and appreciate your understanding.
Private practice will be held on Friday the 30th of October and will be conducted by Wakefield Park Raceway. Competitors can enter on line at the Wakefield Park website here, or at the circuit on the day.
We will continue to update the website with more information in the coming days, so please stay tuned. In particular, keep an eye on the ‘Spring Festival’ page for all relevant information and documentation.