This event has now concluded, please head to our ‘Entry Forms‘ page for up-to-date information.
Entry packs for our upcoming Wakefield Park All Historic Spring race weekend should be arriving in your inboxes and mailboxes as we speak. Additionally, the entry form, supplementary regulations (read them), and entry letter are now available for download on the website.
We are once again using the online historic motorsport entry system that has been so successful for our last few events event – Motor Event Entry.
The system is secure, password protected and free and has been developed by a regular competitor at historic meetings. It will make entering events much simpler and faster for you.
To enter the event, just click this link to our event listing on Motor Event Entry, log in, and fill in your details.
The link will take you directly to our event listing on Motor Event Entry and if you’ve used the system before all you need to do is log in and enter. All of your previously-entered information will be there waiting for you.
If any of your details have changed since our last meeting, please take a moment to update them as it helps us greatly in staying in touch and putting together events.
Some instructions for first time users of Motor Event Entry:
- Click this link www.motorevententry.org or type it in your browser,
- If you are new to the system, click ‘Create an account’ and follow the prompts – wait for a confirmation email in your normal email, then go back to the MotorEventEntry website,
- Log on to the system using your MotorEventEntry ID and password,
- Go to ‘Toolkit’ and fill in your details, cars and team,
- Click this link directly to the event, or click ‘Upcoming Events’, view our Spring Wakefield Park Meeting and then click ‘Enter Event’. You can pay by direct debit, cheque or credit card. If you pay on-line by credit card (via Paypal) the usual three percent fee will be waived.