In just a few short days we’ll be warming up for the 2023 Summer Festival with private practice at Sydney Motorsport Park. All the documentation and information you’ll need for the weekend is below.
Please make sure to download, read and fill in the relevant documents:
All relevant information is also available on the ‘Summer Festival’ page of the website.
Bump-in will be from 6:00am on Friday November 24.
- All areas of the circuit are in use on the Thursday evening, by other groups.
The schedule for Friday practice shows a drivers’ briefing at 7:45am, but there will be alternate arrangements if you cannot make the briefing. Practice will commence from 8:30 am and the programme will be available.
This event is conducted for us by the ARDC (not HSRCA)
Paddock Layout and Use
A paddock map is at the above link. Please adhere to this map, particularly in taking up a position on the skid pan. Also, please assist by parking your tender vehicle and trailer in the designated parking areas (not the paddock.)
Sign On and Scrutineering
Entry passes and HSRCA sign-on will be available in the Hinxman Room from 11:00am Friday morning (practice day). Please bring the following:
- Proof of membership of an MSA affiliated car club
- Your completed “Self Statement of Vehicle Compliance” form
- Your vehicle logbook, if applicable
We have allocated two entry passes to each competitor. Your HSRCA member’s card can act as an additional pass, plus one guest. Extra passes are available upon request. Please only take what you need.
This will also include tender vehicle passes. Please insert your race car number on the tender pass.
Saturday Morning Entry
If you are not arriving at the circuit until Saturday morning:
- Entry passes should be available at the gate. Enter the circuit and set up your car at your allocated space
- Complete your competitor sign-on for the event with the race secretary
- Drivers’ briefing will be at 8:15am in the Hinxman Room.
RaceFuels have filled the tanks for us ahead of our Summer Festival race meeting. Permanent bowsers are located uphill from race control, which will be operating throughout the weekend.
Three fuels will be available:
- E-85 Race Blend – $2.75 per litre
- Elf Race 102 – $5.25 per litre
- 98RON – $2.75 per litre
The bowsers at SMSP have also been updated with Paywave, so competitors can ‘tap and go’ when they get their fuel. To buy your fuel:
- Press 1 on the keypad to begin
- Select your required pump
- Tap or insert credit card
- Enter your required amount in dollars. Enter full dollar amounts, no decimal places
- Go to the pump and fill your car or jerry can
There is limited Elf Core 50 in 50L drums available, which will need to be ordered through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office on (03) 9706 5233.
We appreciate your support of the 2023 Summer Festival, and look forward to a great weekend together. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out via reply here.